Voucher terms and conditions
1) Voucher is valid for 12 months.
2) We will do our utmost to seek out wildlife, but due to the nature of wild animals, sightings cannot be guaranteed.
3) We take every precaution to ensure your safety but trips are undertaken at your own risk. We have third party insurance for passengers on board (this does not include possessions.
4) Voucher recipient/s need to book their place/s in advance.
5) Trips are weather dependent and undertaken at the skipper's discretion. The skipper reserves the right to postpone/cancel trips at short notice due to weather/mechanical issues. In this instance an alternative date for the trip will be arranged.
6) Vouchers are non refundable.
7) If a voucher recipient books a trip and then finds they are unable to make it they must call at least 48 hours in advance or risk invalidation of their voucher.